Introducing 360° teaching at your fingertips
The all-in-one teacher’s toolbox
Oxford EduZone is a digital platform providing learners and teachers with an easy way to keep ahead and succeed.
Oxford EduZone is an innovative way for teachers to ensure learners remain engaged and on track.
Struggling to capture the attention of your learners?
- EduZone has done a lot of the hard work for you – resources are linked to the curriculum and the questions in our assessment bank are clearly tagged so that you can find them easily!
- Includes flexible and organised learning materials such as digital enhanced eBook content, videos, animations, simulations and plenty of test-banks.
- EduZone is also perfect for learning on-the-go and is fully optimised for iOS or Android devices, on- or offline!
EduZone elevates your class textbooks into an active learning zone!
- Colourful slide shows and videos bring the content into the real world.
- Interactive activities with instant feedback show learners gaps in their understanding.
- Simulations and teaching videos explain difficult concepts so learners don’t fall behind and get disheartened.
Get instant access to assessments and study material
Do you know exactly how each one of your learners is doing at the touch of a button?
- EduZone gives you detailed feedback on your learners’ progress.
- EduZone even helps learners keep track of their homework across different subjects.
- You’ll never have to hear “I left my book at home/school” again!
All of this gives your learners the freedom to navigate backwards and forwards through the course themselves and become confident
Flexible and organised learning materials such as digitally enhanced eBook content, videos, animations, simulations and plenty of test-banks.
Content and resources that are easy to access and navigate, saving valuable teaching and learning time.
Learning analytics that allow teachers to identify the concepts learners struggle with.
A clear roadmap for learners to understand what is needed of them, and by when.
Future-proof your classroom today
Click in the Zone!
Alternatively, for more information, call Oxford University Press on 021 120 0104, or email DigitalSupport.email@example.com.