We have been looking at ways to support you and hope that you found the online teaching article we shared on our global blog, inspirational.
Epigeum is a leading provider of online courses designed to assist universities and colleges in changing their basic activities in, among other things teaching development and research. We have identified two FREE online training programmes that you may find useful – Teaching Online and Blended Learning. The outlines of these programmes are as follows:
- Teaching Online presents the fundamental principles of online pedagogy, guiding users through the “nuts and bolts” of designing, delivering, and evaluating online courses for the first time. It also includes a stand-alone course to support students in making the most of their online learning experience.
- Blended Learning explores the strategic and practical implications of integrating face-to-face and online methods in teaching and learning, covering a range of models and approaches, and includes advice on fostering a blended learning culture.
Follow these steps to access these programmes for free:
- Visit the platform: https://courses.epigeum.com/
- Use the drop-down user menu in the top right corner to register as a new user.
- When prompted, enter the following ‘Token’ code: 3bb0020b.
- You will be sent an activation link by email (check your junk folder if you do not receive this). Click on this to activate your account.
- Once this process is complete, you can log into your new account on our platform, where you will have access to the two programmes, both stored under ‘My Courses’.
The programmes will be freely accessible until Sunday 31 May 2020.
If you have any questions or experience problems accessing the programmes, please email email@example.com.
We hope that these programmes will add to your skill set and equip you with the necessary tools during these uncertain times.