Oxford’s Higher Education Lecturer Zone is the central point where prescribing lecturers can find tools to assist with teaching, exams and preparation.
Our online Lecturer Zone provides the following useful tools:
- Lecturer Resources: Oxford’s Higher Education books are user-friendly for both students and lecturers. Many of our books come with a suite of lecturer support material, which may include a question bank plus solutions (the questions may be incorporated in tutorials, tests and/or exams); PowerPoint slides (useful for presenting lectures based on the textbook); an instructor manual (giving ideas and extra resources like cases for tutorials and lectures).
- Oxford Case Base: an online library of business cases drawn from Oxford University Press worldwide.
- Higher Education Catalogues and Pricelists: local and international catalogues in the subject area of your interest.
- Guidelines for requesting inspection copies.
- How to apply for a prestigious Oxford Book Prize for your deserving students.
- Advice on writing a textbook.
- Advice to academics who wish to submit research to international academic journals.
- Regularly updated interesting reading to keep lecturers inspired and informed.
We support lecturers to develop structured learning experiences and to assist students to master the knowledge and acquire the skills required in their degree or diploma programme.
We are committed to providing excellent textbooks and online resources, working closely with our authors to meet the needs of both students and lecturers. Through our developed, pedagogically sound textbooks we support teaching and learning in Southern Africa and beyond.
Read more here: www.lecturer.oxford.co.za